Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rocks and Flowers and Feeling Loved!


Will has recently started giving me rocks as gifts. I kind of laugh to myself every time he gives me a rock because he is so sincere in giving me a nice gift. In his mind how could I want anything more than a rock? He loves to find cool rocks. He keeps a lot of them for himself, (he has quite a collection going on- to Shawn's frustration) but every once in awhile he will bring me a rock and say "Momma this one's for you!". He started bringing me rocks a few months ago. One day when they were outside Claire picked me a flower, and Will brought in a rock for me. Now I am the proud recipient of flowers from Claire and rocks from Will. And to tell you the truth I love both gifts. Who couldn't love kids that pick out the perfect flower and rock for their mom.
Of course when Will is a teenager and starts dating we might have to tell him that flowers are preferred by some :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment