Monday, November 30, 2009

My first 5K!


Run with an attitude of gratitude! That was the theme for the Utah 2009 Human Race on Thanksgiving, and my first ever 5K! My mom, dad, sister, brother, and sister in-law all participated in this on Thanksgiving morning! I had so much fun! My goal was just to run the whole thing and I did! I even finished with what I think is a decent time (31 minutes). Anyway, I'm proud of myself. The race was so crowded. They had 3,600 people run which is good because they were trying to earn $50,000 and they exceeded their goal for the Food Bank and Humanitarian Services. I'm already excited to run my next race and beat my time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It is so cool to see a picture of your whole family here! Looks like you had a really good time!

    ReplyDelete