Sunday, May 25, 2008

Classes, Classes and more Classes


I think we have the kids enrolled in too many classes. Claire is in preschool, swimming and dance, and Will is in a gym class. Sometimes I feel like all I do is drive around. Luckily gym class for Will just ended (a little sad because he loved it). Preschool will be over in 3 weeks and the end of year dance recital is around that same time too. After everything is over in mid June we can rest and enjoy the summer!!! I really love seeing Claire and Will in their classes, and they enjoy them too. It will just be great to have some unstructured fun. Life is only bound to get more busy from now on as Claire starts real school in the fall, so I will enjoy this summer! Here are a few pictures of the kids in their classes!


Claire in swimming class. She is doing really well and LOVES to swim. It's her favorite!
Will at Gym class. He is in the foam pit. It's a really cool pit full of foam blocks that the kids can jump into from a trampoline. Of course all of the kids love it! I really wish I could jump in. The other little guy in the picture is Will's friend Collin from our neighborhood.
Will at Gym class again! He really loved all of the climbing and tumbling!!!
Claire at The Dance School where she takes dance class with one of her good friends Vivi.



No comments:

Post a Comment