Monday, August 4, 2008

Kool Craft (Kool-Aid that is)

I'm always looking for different crafts to do that keep my kids attention, so I thought I'd post this one for anyone else that's does crafts too. It's kind of like finger painting, but with Kool-Aid and an ice cube. I bought the Kool-Aid with the sugar already added that way the kids could taste their art work as they went along. It would be fun next time to get different colors of Kool-Aid (our pictures look questionable as to what we used with just the red- a little gory). How many times can I say Kool-Aid in this post????? 4 times so far. Anyway, they had fun and it was tasty too. Take a look at our creations.


Kool-Aid and Ice - ready to go!

Art work you can eat while you create is the best!

It works best if the ice is a little melted.

The finished projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment