Monday, August 4, 2008

No Prince!

Shawn was telling a story to Claire last night about a girl who found a horse and took great care of it. The story finished in typical fairytale fashion with the girl kissing the horse and turning it into a prince. At this Claire groaned in disgust and said,
"NOT A PRINCE. I JUST WANT THE HORSE TO COME BACK!"
So, no princes please, just horses. I can already see it. In order for Claire to accept any marriage proposal (in the far future) the winning suitor will have to pay some sort of dowry in the form of horses to win the heart of my girl. As for me and Shawn we are just fine for the moment with the "no prince" philosophy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz!

    I just read your comment on my blog (which you sent a while ago - sorry). I am glad that you found me! Your kids are darling! The last time we saw Claire was when she was just a few weeks old. Is she going to kindergarten this year?

    We are now living in Tooele, Utah. It's not too far from Salt Lake. We decided that it was time to be near family, and both mine and Wade's parents live in Utah. It has been very sunny!! I miss WA at times though...but do so appreciate the sun.

    I am glad that you have a blog! We will have to keep in touch. Tell Shawn hello from us.

    Angie Perry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,
    I totally lost your blog page address. Could you email it to me?
    Thanks!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete