Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rain Rain go away...

...oh wait, we are going to go away. A couple of days before I even had a clue we were moving to Utah I had decided to embrace our Washington roots by buying the kids rain gear. In all of the time we've lived here I've never really bought rain jackets. I have bought rain boots and the random umbrella, but never the whole shebang. I thought this year it would be cute to have matching rain gear. Again this was all to show I had embraced living in Washington. So, I spent a small fortune to buy the kids rain coats, boots and umbrellas that all matched. In the pictures you can see they are very cute. So, a couple days after purchase I find out we are moving to a desert! Of course I'm happy to go back to Utah, but I wish I could have found out before I bought all of this stuff that I should now replace with snow apparel. Oh well, at least I got a cute picture, and maybe it will rain in the spring?



No comments:

Post a Comment