Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Utah

Well, I thought I'd better post something since we've been in Utah now for three weeks. Getting here was fine. We were lucky for no snow. We took two days to get here. We stopped in Boise on the first night and made the rest of the way on day two. The drive seemed to take forever, but I think that's just because Shawn and I were driving separate cars, so there wasn't really anyone to talk to on our way. We finally got to Utah on a Thursday, so we had an extended weekend to look for homes. I thought for sure we would find something, but we are still looking right now on week three. We have seen homes that we like, but the majority of homes are short sales. We've made two offers on two short sales two weeks ago, and haven't heard anything yet. We are frustrated at the process of short sales, but are hanging in there. We can't wait to find our new home and get all of our stuff back, which is in storage right now. We are lucky to be living with my parents, but I really hope a home of our own is coming soon!
Shawn is still getting used to his job. We all know what it's like to start something new, but each day it's getting better, and it's a great company!
The weather has been fabulous! This is one of the reasons we moved! I love to see the sun! Family has been great too!
The biggest thing right now is finding a home! Please...... I need a home!

1 comment:

  1. hey there is still the house by our house that is for sale! I think you would like it.It is very big

    ReplyDelete