Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Girl!!!



Here is a cute profile of our baby girl! I am keeping the pictures of her girl parts private, so you will just have to believe us that we are having another girl! We are happy. I can't wait to pull out all of the cute girl clothes that have been stored for six years. Claire is happy to have another girl in the family, but is questioning the sharing or her room idea. Six years is quite a few years in between the two for sharing a room, but I think it will work out. We have decided to name our new little one Vivian Laura Houston! This is a combination of grandmother's names on both sides of the family. I think we will call her Vivi for short. We can't wait until August to meet our new little girl!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Another girl...what fun! I can remember when we had Claire and Kaelyn lying on your living room floor together as babies. I think I even have a pic of that somewhere. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very cute!

    I think Heavenly Father helps you know when you are done - when you feel at peace about it, and maybe sometimes the Spirit can confirm that to you...we wanted to be done at 3, but didn't feel quite right about it, so now we've got #4 on the way, but we feel pretty good that this is the last one.

    ReplyDelete