Friday, April 17, 2009

24 Weeks and counting.....

Or in other words I am about 6 months pregnant. I am feeling huge, but I know I will get even huger in the next three months. With my other two pregnancies I didn't take too many pictures of myself, but we are pretty sure that our family will be complete after this baby, so I thought I might as well take a few pregnancy pictures. Maybe then I can remember being pregnant in the future, or I can show my kids that 'yes look I really did carry you for 9 months'. So, anyway here is a picture of me on Easter last week. I'm definitely bigger than I remember being at this stage with Claire or Will, but I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant if this might and probably will be the last little one to add to our family. I always say I am glad I was given one baby at a time because that is all I can handle. Plus every time I have a new baby I really think I am DONE. I was sure I was done after Claire and then definitely done after Will, so I guess you never know until you really are done. My mother-in-law told me when I'm done having kids it will hit me like a ton of bricks, and I'll just know. I'm a little worried about that ton of bricks part, but we will see. It might be nice to know that this is my family. For those of you that have completed your family, how did you know you were done?

No comments:

Post a Comment