Monday, October 26, 2009

Alpine Slide

We got to go up to Park City two weeks ago and ride the Alpine Slide as a family. We had to take turns going on the slide, because one of us had to stay down with Vivi, so it took double the time. Plus it was super crowded. We spent the good part of a day on the mountain. I took Will up and Shawn took Claire. Luckily it was a beautiful day and the kids loved the slide!

Will and me riding on the ski lift to the top of the mountain!



Claire ready to take off down the mountain!



As we were leaving I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of the changing leaves, so I made Shawn take a picture of us in front of this little tree. See the little bit of red in the background :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun!! I miss the alpine slide -- we did it about 4 years ago at a family reunion! How fun! Your family is so darling!

    ReplyDelete