Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vivian's Blessing

Vivi is now two months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is smiling and cooing all of the time! We were able to bless her last Sunday at church! Shawn gave her a beautiful blessing! I'm so grateful for the priesthood and that Shawn is worthy to hold it! We are also grateful for our family that came to support Vivi! Here are some pictures of Vivi's blessing day!


Sweet Vivi in her dress!


The five of us!


Great Grandma Vivian (who Vivi is named after)


Another photo of Vivi in her dress. My mom and dad bought this beautiful dress for her and my mom had that tiny bracelet made with Vivian's name on it! So sweet and cute!


I couldn't resist buying these cute silver shoes for Vivi's blessing- aren't they fabulous :)

1 comment: