Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Summer 2010 re-cap

Since I didn't do much blogging this summer I figured I'd do a quick summer recap before Halloween comes this weekend. Where does the time go???
We had a great summer! I really can't believe it's over. Here are some pictures!


We spent a lot of time going to different lakes around Utah this last summer.

We took the waverunner out a few times this last summer! It's always fun! Except for the one time my brother tipped Claire and my sister into the water.... not a good feeling for a mom to see an empty waverunner floating without her oldest daughter on top of it :) Claire thought it was fun though. I think it scared my brother and sister more than anything. Anyway, normally we love the waverunner, and we are glad to have it!


We went hiking. It's always fun to go up in the mountains when no matter how hot it is down in the valley the mountains are nice and cool!

Shawn taught Claire and Will to fish! They grew impatient though and kept asking "when are we going to catch a fish?"

We got to go to Cowabunga Bay one day with my niece Cassie!

Cowabung Bay!

We made homemade icecream on our porch! The kids thought that was awesome! It was so yummy too! We also went swimming at the neighborhood pool nearly every day, and we went biking all of the time too! Our whole family has bikes now, so we've gone around the lake a lot! So much fun. I will miss you summer! I can't wait to see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment