Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Belated everthing....

I'm going to catch up here and now.... Chritmas.... New Years..... up to Valentines all in one shot. Time just goes quicker and quicker lately. Slow down.
So, First, Here are some great pictures of Christmas. We had a great one! Vivi really loved it this year! She LOVED presents, and of course Will and Claire loved it too!
Before Chritmas we got together with Shawn's family for an annual tradition of making candy trains!!! This is another take on making gingerbread houses, but so original! Here is a picture of this years train! We love making these!


We also saw Santa! I wish I had a scanner because the photo they took of the kids is priceless. Claire and Will are smiling beautifully and Vivi is screaming her head off! I love it! It's the best picture ever. Anyway, we got a few pictures before Santa with our camera here they are:

Claire and Will mailing their letters to Santa!


Next is our advent calendar we did this year. It looks kida weird, but I bought a little Christmas tree and put little sock on it for each of the 12 days of Chritmas. Each day we took a sock off and saw what was in it. They were so small I would just write the things we did. We did things like see the lights, take presents to neighbors, go see Santa, a small present, new Chritmas books, the navity story, get a new ornament.... things like that. The kids looked forward to it every day.



Here is my Christmas present to myself!

No not a washer and dryer, but an empty washer and dryer. Seriously this NEVER happens. It was beautiful for all of 4 minutes :) Shawn did give me an awesome present though. I got a Nook! I love it! I didn't know if I would like an e-reader, but I'm in love with it!


Here is a picture of the excited kids on Christmas Eve, and the tent we built for them to sleep in together that night!


We had a wonderful Christmas!

New Years was great too! Here are some pictures of New Years Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment