Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blue and Gold Banquet



We had our cub scout Blue and Gold Banquet tonight, and somehow I became in charge of it. When I become in charge of something it's never good for Shawn because then he gets roped into doing something too! He is so good at everything it's hard not to ask him to do stuff. So, this time I asked him to build and Arrow of Light box that lights up. Two boys were getting their Arrow of Light and I thought it would make it more special. Shawn being his wonderful self did build me a box even though he was traveling so much for work. It looked fabulous and added to the program! Thank you my Shawn! I love you, and I'm so lucky you are so so so handy. You amaze me! Here is the cool box. The whole thing went well. Shawn was out of town so he didn't see it in action. Here are some pictures Shawn-thank you again! By the way since I had to bring all of the kids with me Will loved it. He loved seeing all of the boys getting their awards. I think he's hooked and can't wait for his turn in scouts! I'm glad he got to go tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment