Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Conference Weekend

Just a funny little bit about Vivi. We were learning about the prophet and apostles yesterday for family home evening since General Conference for our church is coming up. I had a big picture of all of the apostles together so the kids could see them and try to remember their names. I asked each kid who was who ending with Vivi. I kinda thought she wouldn't say anything, but she surprised me by pointing first to President Monson and saying "that's an old guy" and moving on to the rest of the men "that's an old guy.... that's an old guy... that's an old guy" and so on for all of them. Seriously I was laughing so hard because she is right all old guys. Anyway, we will be listening to these "old guys" this weekend! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment