Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On Lake Stevens

We went on Lake Stevens today for the first time in the five years we've lived by it! We have been in Lake Stevens many times before, but never on it. We bought a Wave Runner!!! I am sooooooo excited! We took it out for the first time tonight, and it was so much fun. Claire absolutely loved it and kept wanting to go faster and faster. Will liked it too after he got used to the idea. We had to go really slow with him, but he liked it in the end. We are going to get a tube and pull the kids behind it and supposedly you can water ski behind it too. I'll try it out when we get a ski. I'm so excited to have something that goes on the water! I told Shawn he will become addicted and the next thing will be a boat :) not for awhile, but this will be so much fun for us! I can't wait to take it out in really good weather. Today was a little cold, but we couldn't resist trying it out! I'm sure we will be on it all summer, and I'll post more pictures!


1 comment:

  1. How fun! Derek will be jealous. He's always wanted to buy one.

    ReplyDelete