Saturday, May 23, 2009

9 Year Anniversary!

On May 12th Shawn and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been 9 years! It has gone by so fast. Our anniversary was on a Tuesday so we didn't do too much on that day. I made Monte Cristo sandwiches for dinner, which Shawn loves and he brought me roses. That weekend Shawn was a little sick but we got a babysitter and made it out to dinner at Famous Dave's and then went to see the movie Wolverine. Our "real" anniversary treat will be the beginning of June when we get to go to Vegas without kids for three days! I'll post photos of that when it happens. Until then here is a picture of us 9 years ago before we ever graduated from college had real jobs or ever thought about kids. Now a days with baby #3 on the way we have so much responsibility, but there is no one I'd rather have all of this responsibility with than Shawn! I love you Shawn! I really think you were made for me, because truly I need you. Thank you for making me laugh! Happy Anniversary again! I can't wait for Vegas!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, guys! You look the same as your wedding day (except the pregnant part!). Hope it's a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary. Your wedding picture is so cute.

    ReplyDelete