Saturday, May 23, 2009

Field Trips, Swimming, and Misc. stuff....

I was able to go on a field trip with Claire and her kindergarten class to the Discovery Gateway museum recently! It was an all day field trip- so thanks to Trisha for watching Will for me. I was even able to ride the bus with the kids. It was a lot of fun to see Claire with her friends! I've also been able lately to volunteer at school in the library. Trisha and I switch watching each other's kids to help out in school. It works out great! I love seeing Claire at school and getting to know the people that work there. Here are some pictures of the field trip!

Claire and Isabelle- they became instant friends from the first day of kindergarten!

Claire and Easton pretending to be on the news. Claire was really into it. She was talking about the weather. It was really cute!




Will has been taking swimming lessons for the past month and is doing really well. The first day he was hesitant to get in, but now he loves it!


I get to watch Trisha and Jamie's kids every once in awhile which is great because Claire and Will love having their cousins over. Here is a rare moment when the boys (Gavin, David and Will) are all sitting quietly. This doesn't happen often, nor did it last very long so I had to snap a photo!




Will loves taking pictures. The other day he snuck the camera and took over 50 pictures of just random things. I thought this one he took of himself was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment