Saturday, May 23, 2009

3 year old Robot Will!!!


On May 2, 2009 my William turned 3 years old! I can't believe he is already 3. With the influence of David, his older cousin, Will is really into Robots, so of course we had to have a robot party! It was so much fun! Here are some pictures!


The Robot center piece I made!


Some of the decorations!


Robot cupcakes that my Mom and Emily helped decorate! Aren't they cute!


We played pin the battery on the robot! Notice Will's shirt too- it's a robot dog shirt!


The other game we played was rocket blast off. The kids lined up and shot their rockets off to see who's would got he furthest.


This is Will's prized present from me and Shawn- Roboquad!

Will had a great birthday and it was so much fun to have family be here! Thanks everyone for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment