Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last Day of Kindergarten!



Claire had her last day of Kindergarten on June 11th. It was an emotional day. In this picture she is smiling, but I had just wiped away a whole bunch of tears. She was sad to say good-bye to her teacher Miss Smith and her class. What a cute girl I have. She gets attached and never wants to let go. It hasn't helped that with our move she's had to say good-bye to 3 kindergartens. Hopefully she will only have one first grade! She loved Kindergarten, and has done a great job! She started at an A reading level and is now at an E reading level! I can't believe she is done with Kindergarten. Next school year she will be gone all day. What will I do????? Really I know a lot of moms look forward to it, but Claire is so very helpful at home I will miss her, but I know she will love school! We only have 6 weeks of summer since we are on year round school. She starts school July 27th. First Grade here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment