Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer 2009

I know summer isn't over yet, but with Claire starting school in July (year round school) and with the baby due any day I feel like we might not have as much of a chance to get out and do a lot of things, so here's a list or recap of our 6 weeks of Summer 2009!


I think we've been swimming more times than I can count. This is because we have a community pool in our neighborhood, which is so convenient. The kids LOVE to swim! Claire also mastered the art of a cannon ball this summer- I need to get a picture of that!





We've been bowling- the kids loved this too! It was so cute to see them in their little bowling shoes! I even bowled. I was off balance with my huge belly, but I still won :) sorry Shawn!



We've gone to many parks and spray parks and the zoo!



We've also done different kinds of crafts at home.



And the one thing we did more than swimming was probably going to the Library. Every Wednesday they had a craft day and we took advantage of that plus the free books and movies! I really do love the library! We've had a great summer! Now it's time to bring on homework and a new baby! Really????

1 comment:

  1. What a fun recap of your summer! We miss you guys! Jealous of the pool in your development! Sounds like you're really enjoying it there! Good luck with your delivery!

    ReplyDelete