Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vegas Baby!

Literally I brought our baby to Vegas (in my tummy), and boy did I get some looks and comments. I'm not sure if I would recommend going to Vegas 8 months pregnant, but we had fun! Shawn and I went to Vegas for our 9 year anniversary at the beginning of June! Thanks to my parents for watching the kids, and thanks to Shawn's mom for letting us use her condo in Vegas and for watching our dog! We left on a Sunday and drove down and came back the next Wednesday! We had a great few days being just a couple! I love vacations alone with Shawn! Here are some pictures of our vacation!


Us by The Belagio. We just saw the Belagio water show which is across from the Paris Hotel. The Paris Hotel was amazing! We ate crepes there for lunch one day, and then had a fabulous breakfast buffet the last day we where there! We couldn't find better food anywhere. Yummy french food!



We went to a dinner show called Tony and Tina's Wedding. It was an interactive show where the people seeing the show are actually guests at the wedding. We got picked on a lot because I was pregnant.



We did the M&M factory tour!



Here is my handsome husband! One of the days we took a little side trip to do a tour of the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. It was very yummy, but they also had a cactus garden on the property and we loved walking around it!



Here I am at The Venetian. I loved this Umbrella display. I thought it was beautiful!


We spent one night on Freemont street. It was quite the experience. In all of the times I've been to Vegas I had never done this. We had so much fun! Happy 9th anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment