Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Book Club

Here is the new book list for my book club this year. I've already read some, and I'm excited to read the rest!

January The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

February A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer

March The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

April The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
by Sherman Alexie

May The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis

June Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson

July To Be Announced

August The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

September The Life of Pi by Yann Martel

October The Road by Cormac McCarthy

November Graceling by Kristin Cashore

1 comment:

  1. I read the Glass Castle this past summer. It is really good/disturbing. I couldn't hardly put it down. I couldn't believe that people actually live that way, but I suppose it happens! Have fun reading!
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete