Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Break

I'm back tracking a little. I've already mentioned New Years and forgot to mention Christmas. We had an awesome Christmas break! Shawn got the whole week off, so we got to do a lot together! We went sledding twice, went to see the zoo lights, and went to the Dino Museum in Lehi. Here are some pictures of Christmas and the Christmas break!


Christmas Eve- all ready for Santa to come! Claire kept saying all day- Can I go to bed now? And then when they were finally in bed she came to the top of the stairs and very seriously made the announcement "I'm asleep now Santa can come"- I told her she's not asleep if she's talking about it. They had made a tent in Will's room to sleep together -I think it took longer to get them to sleep with them sharing a room, but they finally went to bed after only one more excitement of a possible Rudolf siting out of the bedroom window! Will woke up saying he saw Rudolf! I love it!




Christmas afternoon after all the Santa presents had been opened! They received way too much, but here are the main things they asked Santa for:
Claire asked for a Live Pet (The White Tiger one) and a Hannah Montana barbie and horse. Will asked for a bakogun shooter and a spaceship. Vivi was happy with anything. They all got what they wanted plus a lot more- I would have to say they were spoiled by Santa and family, and don't need a single toy for another year :)


The most beautiful Christmas present! This is just the wrapping paper. Claire made this for me and Shawn at school. Isn't it pretty. I had to take a picture of it. Inside she made a book about the Night Before Christmas- which was equally as good as the wrapping paper- I've just never received a gift so beautifully wrapped!



Sledding at Daybreak with The Cousins!!!



Will really got into sledding - "but not too fast" he would say.



Me and Claire sledding at a park in Sandy- she loves to go as fast as possible!



Shawn, Claire and Will in front of a T-REX at the Dino Museum in Lehi. This museum was so amazing. We loved it!


They had the coolest play areas at the museum. Here Claire and Will are playing in the water/sand area where you can make dams and then have the water break the dam and bury all the Dino's. This was the best- they loved it!



Zoo Lights! These were amazing- they move- I didn't know, but it was sooooooo cold. We did stay for an hour and had fun, but we were glad to be back in a warm car at the end. Vivi was such a trooper- I had her so bundled though maybe she didn't even know it was cold.


Kids at zoo lights


My parents went with us to see the lights!

We had an amazing Christmas and break!

No comments:

Post a Comment