Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Manic Monday.... I mean Thursday

It's hard enough being "just a mom". Hats off to single mom/dads and working moms. I have no idea how you do it. Today along with the mom stuff I decided I should paint two rooms in my home as a surprise for my Mr. Houston when he comes home tomorrow night. Surprise Shawn( I hope you like yellow and blue)!!! So off WE go to Lowes... And by WE I mean me and five kids. While there I had the great idea to buy flowers because my yard was lacking color, oh and I bought spray paint for a table at home that apparently, in my mind, needed to be painted today??? So here's how the rest of the day went: I painted the table, and in-between coats I planted flowers. Next we went inside and I started painting rooms. In between all of this my dogs ran away twice (yes I got a call from someone saying they had my dogs), Claire had acting class, and Will had flag football, and then my kids started complaining of being sick and sure enough they have a temperature. So then I decided it would be a good time to start to cry. So I did. My first instinct when I cry is to call My husband. Im lucky enough to be married to someone that can take my insanity and meltdowns. This whole ranting post is for the soul purpose of telling my Mr Houston thank you for helping me even if you are a 1000 miles away. Thank you for caring enough to talk me off the ledge. I don't know what I'd do without you... I'd probably cry more.
Now I'm siting here looking at my yellow wall thinking it's not quite the right shade... But It will have to wait because I have a naked 3 year old running around who can't find her pjs.
Also I realize I was a bit manic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment