Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Pirate Wife

You know that saying "he/she runs a tight ship"? Well, I don't. In comparison to ships, the ship I run is probably closer to a pirate ship. However, my husband, Shawn Houston, does run a tight ship. He would be like the captain in the navy, or something like that, and I'm his pirate wife he picked up along the way. Since he's gone a lot I'm unintentionally teaching the kids to be more like me. I'm raising little pirates. I know this because, while Shawn was gone last week I asked the kids to clean up their rooms and they looked at me and asked "why, Dad's not coming home yet". So apparently we only clean for you Shawn, oh and I really only cook when you are home, and.... I only shave my legs when you're around too .
Anyway, Shawn Houston I whipped our little pirates into shape tonight and made them scrub the deck and their rooms, so NOW you can come home. Oh wait a few, I need to run a razor over these legs . See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment