Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Husband has another wife????

My husband has another wife... No not really, but I got your attention, and I freaked myself out a little too. What I mean is my husband Shawn Houstontravels a lot for work. I mean he travels A LOT, and tons. When he travels it's usually to the same place, so he stays in the same hotel. This hotel is the said "other wife" and may even be better at it than me (I am saying that not Shawn). Here is what I mean. "Hotel wife" is so nice she makes him a boxed breakfast every morning. Hotel wife is so wonderful she makes his bed and cleans his bathroom everyday- EVERYDAY. Hotel wife is so efficient she does his laundry when he stays over the weekend and she gets it back to him all nice and pressed like just a few hours later.
You may think I'm jealous, and I am, but the thing I'm jealous of is not "second wife" but the fact that I don't have "second husband" when Shawn leaves. You see when he leaves I have to do all the regular mom stuff, and then the dad stuff too. I mean come on people I have to unclog toilets, and kill spiders and the worst thing ever is I have to help my forth grader with fractions. I'm not a fan of math, but fractions .... Please no. So come on "second husband" please unclog my toilets and teach the kids to do fractions...... please....
If not I would settle for "second wife" to make me a boxed breakfast and clean my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment